About the opportunity: German speaker only
We are looking for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join the Healthcare Team at Dynata in our Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich office.
You will be joining a growing, supportive and outgoing team who work hard and play hard.
What is the role?
The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager is responsible for developing strong working relationships with the client and key internal customers to successfully execute projects. This is done by collaborating with members of several operational teams and account management to ensure that the project objectives are understood by the team and are successfully delivered. Project Managers//Senior Project Managers manage all aspects of sample management, survey programming, data collection and data management for assigned research studies while upholding the company’s standard of quality assurance through project lifecycle including all deliverables and communications. Project types are variable in size, length and complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project Management:
· Set up and implement strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope.
· Provide project delivery timelines and effective sample plans. Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans in order to manage changes in project scope and provide alternate solutions.
· Manage all post-delivery project needs including confirming project close with key stakeholders.
2. Ensure clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication with clients. Coordinate with other client services groups, vendors and partners. Communicate project milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Expand and leverage client relationships through understanding of client objectives. Consult during Sale’s process by participating in Sales calls and meetings in order to understand the pipeline of existing opportunities and effectively investigate and up-sell.
Required skills & Qualifications
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
2+ years of experience working in a business environment.
Project management and market research experience an advantage.
Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Fluent German speaker, with business level English language skill
Accountability – Proven results while managing changing priorities as well as maintaining direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work to meet deadlines and manage time effectively. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and be conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
Client Focus - Demonstrates a strong customer orientation, builds partnerships, and work well across functions to service internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
Communication Skills – Adjusting accordingly to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences while maintaining highest level of abilities in all aspects of communication, written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
Critical Thinking - Understands business strategy and processes while able to apply this to local objectives.
Team Work - Ability to work effectively independently and harmoniously within a team while communicating a “can do” attitude and positive outlook. Willing to pitch in and do more than is required.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.