Bahlsen is an international sweet biscuit manufacturer and one of Germany’s best-known family-owned companies. Since its foundation in 1889, the name has stood for reliable, consistent and future-oriented action, well-known brands such as BAHLSEN, LEIBNIZ, PiCK UP! and RAWBITE, innovative products and profitable growth – both nationally and internationally. Bahlsen owes its continuing success to the passion of its approximately 2,700 employees. They are the heart of Bahlsen and together they face the challenges of the future: with curiosity, courage and support.
We are looking for
Junior Global Consumer Insights Manager (m/f/d)
We are searching for an energetic, internationally oriented, cooperative consumer insights & market research manager who wants to work for Bahlsen’s great global brands and wants to leave a mark behind. Together with the Global Brand teams and the respective international subsidiaries, you will support the Brand strategy execution, through all aspects such as communication, design and product launch.
- Drive a strong consumer focus into the organization by implementing new methods & tools, interacting as a business partner with a multitude of stakeholders (global and local Marketing, R&D, Media, Finance, …)
- Lead and execute ad hoc and continuous researches
- Conduct analyses and identify enablers and drivers
- You completed a degree in business management with an international focus and a specialization in marketing/market research
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience in a responsible market research role (or a related brand marketing function) in a branded goods company, preferably in an FMCG environment, or a research agency
- You are bringing curiosity and analytical thinking as well as a passion for story-telling and impacting business decisions
- You demonstrate intercultural competence along with the ability to impact stakeholders and strong social and communication skills (English is a must) in dealing with various internal and external partners
- You apply a collaborative, results- and service-oriented working style
- You have an open mindset for new tools and developments in market research and the curiosity to test and learn new approaches
- You like to deep dive and work through data, identify and develop the story & implement results into organizations
Has this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your earliest starting date and all documentation, to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs